Thursday, June 12, 2008

1 month, 31 days left and counting

That's how long is left until I am done with school - FOREVER.

I can do it, right?

Right???

Sometimes I don't think so. Like right now. In the middle of finals. With four independent study courses hanging over my head. And another semester starting almost immediately. And a baby. And a job.

It will be a miracle.
(p.s. Really, I am so blessed - beyond measure - and shouldn't be complaining. Heavenly Father has helped me in more ways than I can count during this finals week - and all semester really. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. Which is why I'm blogging instead of studying.... ? Try and figure that one out. Anyways, just ignore me. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, you can do it!

Amy said...

You are going to feel SOOOOO good in 2 months. And if you need more help with Elena next week just send her over. I have most days completely open so don't even think twice about it!

Christy said...

you can do it! and holy cow briana, you amaze me that you can do so much at the same time. way to go!

Liz said...

You're so amazing, Briana! We're proud of you and all you do. And you're SO CLOSE! Just hang in there.

Chandler Marie said...

your doing fine!
YOur amazing and everthing will go great!
just keep breathing and you will get it done!
Just think about how you will feel when its all over and go for that!
I love you! your awesome!

Anna said...

Piece of cake, right? hang in there!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06