Here is a convesation that Eric and I had today:
E: What time is the barbecue?
B: 5:30, but I have to leave around 5:00 to get there.
E: That doesn't give you much time to get your stuff done. ("Stuff" means homework and final projects that I need to work on)
B: No it doesn't, and I need to clean the house now, too.
E: No, babe. After you graduate- then you can clean the house as your reward.
Hehehe... If you don't know Eric, that might sound a little bad. But if you do, then you know he likes to tease like that. :)
Silly husband.
I Do Now
2 days ago
4 comments:
Ha ha! So excellent. I'm glad to know Eric hasn't stopped the originality in his shovenistic jokes:)
HA! i would have drop kicked him.
lol
I'm so glad you put up with him, Briana!
Post a Comment