-amazing sister-in-laws who babysit for me so I can pack :)
-modern medicine. We are so blessed to be able to avoid so many illnesses and so much pain and to be able to take care of sicknesses and problems relatively quickly. Elena was feeling pretty lousy on Sunday and by Monday morning, she was all better.
-finding renters
-living in a safe, peaceful land where we can take walks outside after dark and where we don't have to worry about our house getting broken into all the time. Seriously, I take this for granted a lot. A little while ago, Eric was telling me about how a house like ours with windows all around it would be toast in about two minutes down in Venezuela.
-the apartment that we found to live in! It's official... we found out last night that we got the one we wanted. It's clean, in a good neighborhood, only 2 minutes from the freeway, has some nice upgraded carpet and cabinets and such, and has the most space of the ones we were looking at.
-good jobs
-a daughter who sleeps through the night and gives me "pats" and hugs
I Do Now
2 days ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad you found a place to live! I was starting to get nervous for you! Moving with a little girl is so hard. Wish I could help more! Let us know how it all goes! Good luck!
congrats on getting the apartment you wanted!
Yea!!
Don't ever forget all of the lawn mowing, beads, legos, rides to car repair places, etc, etc, etc we've gotten out of you! Hope disneyland is awesome!
Post a Comment