These pictures pretty much speak for themselves.... the only thing I have to add is that we are so glad to live close to family and have cousins close by - these girls are such good friends!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb
8 comments:
So cute! The choir department is doing great, it flip flopped a little. Chamber choir is now the top choir, and madhatters isn't quite as popular. Mr. Henderson is a really good guy and an excellent teacher, he is also a football coach (which he has to bring to the classroom dealing with teenage boys) How are things going for you? Any big summer plans? Elena is Beautiful, I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.
-Shaylee
They are so cute! I want to see y'all so bad!
is that food I see someone eating on the couch and not at the table... hummmm... the ants go marching two by two hurrah, hurrah.
They are cute....
Mom - don't even think that!!! ("the ants go marching two by two...") I JUST finished spraying several more ants in the bathroom and an EARWIG!!! Blech! We need pest control in a bad way. If I can find a decent price, we are SO getting it - and soon!
And the picture was taken a week or two before we found the ants.. just fyi :) I've learned my lesson!
Shaylee: I had wondered about the choir program because my mom told me that my brother called her all excited that he made chamber choir and I was like, "Chamber choir???" that was not the thing to be excited about when we were in high school :) But whatever - I guess it all works as long as they're good- that type of a program sounds more like they do choir here in the high schools in Utah. funny, funny...
Things are great with us - just marching band, marching band, and more marching band! :) Nothing big planned other than a camping trip down to Southern Utah in June - we're pretty excited about that!
Don't I have adorable granddaughters? Love the pictures (and the girls!). Thanks for sharing.
So cute. Cousins are the best. You guys have a great batch.
So adorable!
Post a Comment