No, just kidding. But, the fact that little kids are so cute does help you to smile even when you're feeling frustrated. Like a couple of nights ago, when Elena was in timeout for kicking me while I was changing her diaper. She sat there for a minute and then Eric couldn't resist grabbing the camera to document this little imp. And I know, I know... I told him that giving her the attention of taking pictures was probably counter-productive to the idea of time out, but.... every once in a while, they're just too cute to be mad at. :) Oh yeah, and have we ever mentioned that Elena is a bit melodramatic? :)
Doesn't that face look like a good mug shot? :)


8 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures, and your right, It's a good thing they are cute and we love them so much... and seems as tho I knew a little girl who was every bit as dramatic as her daughter...maybe even more ;0) love you sweetheart!
and if my sweet Elena ever wants to run away from home (she has the meanest parents in the world after all) tell her grammie will come pick her up...
I love that you took pictures! I took them of all things; them crying, fighting, screaming, bleeding... its a lot more fun looking back at the pictures now and laughing! Because at the time I felt like throwing a tissy fit too! She is a doll, even when shes sad.
Cute pictures! I like your commentary as well. "My life is so hard." Oh yes; I recognize that line.
Ahh! I KNOW I will not be able to resist taking those pictures as well---it's a moral dilemma!!
Oh, how I can relate.
Her life is so hard:) Love the pictures. Hope that baby's okay!
i LOVE that you took pictures. it's so "this is what my life is really like." i mean seriously, how many times do kids go in time out a day? to not have a picture seems like a shame.
Oh, look at that pouty face!
Post a Comment