Sunday, June 13, 2010

Elena's Moby Wrap

Lighter posts continued...

Remember this?
One night, Elena came out of her room with her own Moby Wrap that she created entirely on her own with one of Lily's little "dress" sleepers. She even put the baby in. We were so floored that she did it all by herself!




Little kids are watching! Cute and scary all at the same time. :)

7 comments:

Christy said...

holy cow! i am duly impressed. she's such a smart girl.

Liz said...

They sure are watching all the time! Isn't it amazing everything they pick up!? Cute pictures.

Lisa said...

what a cute little Mommy! She wants to be just like you :)

Amy said...

how cute! I love that she picked up on that all on her own!

Anna said...

Awesome. Very creative. And yes, it is scary how much kids observe us. Very very scary!

Me said...

OH MY GOSH. Shoot, I couldn't even make one of those if I tried.

Amy said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe she figured that out all on her own!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06