Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The best day ever!

Taking a quick break from the Make A Wish Trip posts to recognize the best day ever: January 12th.

Today is our five year anniversary!

Here's a quick look back at us over the last five years. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we're improving with age (well, Eric is - he is so hot right now), but it's fun to see the evolution nonetheless. :)


But let me tell you what, every year just keeps getting better with this guy. I think just about every day that I am the luckiest girl in the world - Eric truly is an amazing man to be married to - SO patient, thoughtful, and giving. I'm pretty sure he is 90% of the reason why our marriage is so awesome. :) And to top it all off, we just have so much dang fun together. I can't imagine my life any other way.

I love you babe!! Thanks for this day five years ago.

15 comments:

Mireya said...

Happy anniversary to you both!! Here's to 5 wonderful years and many, many more!

Me said...

Yay! So glad Eric married you and you are in our family! Cute pictures-you guys are a good looking couple!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
We love you both, have an awesome day!

Anna said...

Happy 5th!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Yay, Happy Anniversary!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!

syellen said...

Happy anniversary!

Us'ens said...

Happy 5th Anniversary to two amazing people!! The TWO of you is what makes your marriage work... it is a 50/50 proposition. You two have been thru a ton this past year...here's praying that things will even out & you can REALLY enjoy the heck out of the next 5 years together!!
We love you guys!! ((HUGS))!!!

Amy said...

Hooray for 5 years! Ry and I still have 3 months to go. We could do it too! Thanks for marrying my brother. You guys are awesome together.

Lisa said...

you guys are seriously such a cute couple. happy anniversary!

Christy said...

happy anniversary, you guys! i so remember the day you got married-- we thought we were so much more knowledgeable then you two-- having been married a whopping two weeks. :) ha ha. i hope you had a good day and are feeling better!

Unknown said...

Aww, happy anniversary!!

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought about you but failed to call. I hope you're all feeling better and had a chance to celebrate this wonderful day. (And I'm so glad you married my boy, Briana--and that he's being good to you!) I love you both.

The Copelands said...

Happy Five Years!!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06