Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: We take hair in any form it comes in around these parts


9 comments:

syellen said...

Cute!! Not a bad look for her! ;)

Anonymous said...

i love it!

Liz said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

So, so, cute!

Ashley&BJ Elliott said...

That is so stink'n A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I love this, especially Lily's face looking at her on the side;) BJ says that he has a mullet wig he's willing to donate to the cause;P

Us'ens said...

Nice color for her...and, I LOVE the style!!! ;)) So darn cute, they are!! Likewise, I love the expression on Lily-Bug's face!! Hugs to all!

Me said...

That girl has ATTITUDE. So awesome, definitely going in the movie!!!

Christy said...

i don't think there are many things that make me smile more then miss elena in a wig! love her to pieces.

Amy said...

Pretty freakin' awesome. I want to know why you didn't post the one of Eric wearing the wig though.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06