Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh, how I've missed these!

The other day we had another cancer first, although this one was a good one! I give you:

Elena's first pigtails since losing her hair!



It's a small, but very sweet little thing. Man, the smiles it put on our faces all day! What a wonderful, "normal", beautiful sight!!!

9 comments:

Me said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so freaking adorable! Ahhh!!! I love them.

Amy said...

Those are the most darling pigtails in all the world. Love them. Hooray that her hair is growing!

Anonymous said...

whahoo! I LOVE THOSE

Chelsie said...

She's so cute! you can tell how please with herself she is. Love it!

Jess said...

Yay Elena!

Anna said...

She is so cute and those are maybe the awesomest pigtails of all time!

Christy said...

oh, how exciting. warms my heart. what a cutie! we miss her! (and the rest of you, of course.)

Nana's Spot said...

How cute!...and of course, I just sit here looking at the pictures and grinning. It just makes you feel so happy!

Ashley Elliott Photography said...

love! It's those little things to let you know what you've overcome.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06