On Saturday afternoon, we went to Ace Hardware to pick up his prize and get photos taken for the newspaper. He got a very generous tool package, complete with the drill of his dreams. Seriously, I'm pretty sure his life is complete now. ;) Many thanks to Ace and InMaricopa! Eric didn't really get Father's Day off this year (remember my bum leg?) and this surprise really made his day. I was so happy to be able to do something for him! He is an amazing man and such a fantastic father. We are so grateful for him in our lives!
Our family with Eric's prize (and I'm keeping it classy with my crutches there)
The three winners for 2012 Maricopa Father of the Year
His adoring fans
The loot
You can go here to read the article InMaricopa wrote about the winners.



8 comments:
Men and their tools, gotta love it! So cool he came home with some loot!
Congrats...again!!! But, like I said earlier, he is always going to be "first" and "Father of the Year" in our book!!
He looks VERY happy with his tools...I think that is most men's dream package!! lol!!
Looking forward to seeing you in July! Always enjoy the show that you guys all work so hard to put on...it is most entertaining!! (for some reason, that word just doesn't look right...???)
Love to all!
Congrats, Eric! And we all know he really should have won first. PS. I'm loving Lily's face in the last picture. Awesome.
Hooray for Eric! He definitely deserves it.
Yea Eric! I knew he would win!!
Congrats, Eric! You certainly deserve it!
Cool! Congrats Eric! Enjoy your prize!
YAY eric!
Post a Comment