| "September 16- Daddy and son!! First time Eric's gotten to hold hyrum. Sure melts my heart. It was so funny because hyrum was a little fussy and squirmy all before but he quieted down immediately after Eric started holding him. He's just laying super still with his eyes open. Happy camper snuggling with dad. I love these guys! Told you he was happy!! First smile!! :)" |
"Day 6 update: quiet day for the most part. He had a good night and all of his labs aren't due til tomorrow. Of note- still under the bili lights, still breathing like a champ, and weight is 2 lbs 3oz. He has now had 7 "bradys" which are those hard dips in heart rate. They aren't concerned at this point because there haven't been too many and also because they have self corrected. So they'll just watch them for now. Makes our hears race each time though. On the lighter side- I was changing his diaper and as I reached for the new diaper, he peed all over the place. Such a boy. :) We are enjoying skin to skin today and I'm just absolutely smitten by this little guy."
No comments:
Post a Comment