Hello all:
I will post a better post here in a wee bit. However, really quickly, I would like to make a correction to Eric's post.... much to the (maybe) chagrin of Amy and Ryan and the joy (?) of Christy and Tom. The apartment next to us is not opening up until the end of August. So..... sorry Amy and Ryan for the false news. You should still move in. We are plotting against all of our other neighbors and trying to make them move out so we can start a HOFFMAN REVOLUTION!!!!
Last quick thing for this post. I was just talking to my sister, Samantha, and here are some really funny things she just said. And the funny thing is she was totally serious when she said these and not realizing how they sounded.
1. "I am like the best friend ever."
2. "I'm the like the coolest person ever and nobody realizes it."
3. "I think that living here is going to dumb down my coolness."
Feel free to quote her at will.
-Briana
I Do Now
2 days ago
2 comments:
those quotes from the sis are hilarious! i am SO SO SO glad that the apartment is opening up in the end of august!! so does that mean we can move in if we want to? i need DETAILS girl!!
That is what it means GIRL!
Eric
Post a Comment