Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fellow Blogger Complaints

Due to the recent influx of criticism I have received for our lack of activity on our blog, I write to tell all that I have now received my second "A" on an English paper in my life, and I did some pretty cool moves with Andrew after watching Eragon today. That is all.

Also, the heart is beating.

And our neighbors are moving out in April if anyone is looking for an apartment next to my hot wife.

- Eric

4 comments:

Christy said...

congrats on the english paper!! and the heartbeat!! yay! and by the way, why do you taunt me with an open apartment when you know we can't move in until september. STUPID!

Christy said...

p.s. glad to see you're blogging again. i was beginning to worry.

Amy said...

You heard the heart beating! Hurray! Isn't that such an incredible experience??? I was shocked at how cool it was the first time we heard it. Love you guys! Hope Briana keeps feeling good!

Eric said...

Actually we found out the apartment isn't going to be available til August!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06