Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Lots of Stuff

1. Well, tonight an exciting thing happened! I had my last ecclesiastical endorsement interview EVER!!! Wahoo! I'm going to graduate sometime this century! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I can finally see it.

2. In case anyone is interested: our last competition of the season is this Saturday, April 7th at Davis High School. Our prelims performance is at 10:08 a.m. and our finals performance will be sometime between the 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. hour. There are a lot of great shows this year and it should be a fun competition to watch. Also, we are having a Colorguard Concert on April 13th at 7:00 p.m. at Lone Peak High School (a little less of a drive). That will be with just us and the drumline. Besides of our show, my girls will be performing solos and small group numbers that they have written themselves. From what I have seen of them, they are looking pretty awesome and I'm really proud. The concert is free.



3. For your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of my really, really ridiculously good looking niece who is also my first official, I'm there from the beginning niece/nephew. (I'm very proud!) :)





-Briana

2 comments:

Christy said...

that is a ridiculously good looking niece, wow! :) good luck at your last competition and hopefully we'll be able to make it to your concert. that would be fun!

Amy said...

Wow. I look ridicuously WASTED. We're marking our calendar for the concert. Hopefully we will aslo be there. Love you!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06