Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Funniest Pregnancy Advice Yet


Well, yesterday I received the funniest advice (so far) of my pregnancy. As one of my colorguard girls was leaving practice she said, "My mom says to tell you that before you settle on a name for your baby, you need to go out into the backyard and yell it 10 times in a row to see if you still like it. She says that shouting is how you will hear/say the name a lot of times, so you need to be sure that you still like the way it sounds." Awesome. It's just too bad that we don't have a backyard for me to yell it in. :)


-Briana

4 comments:

Eric said...

p.s. Less than a week until ULTRASOUND DAY!!!!

Christy said...

i can't wait for ultrasound day!! you have to call us for sure! my final guess is with the chinese calandar... it's a girl.

p.s. loved the advice. ha ha! SOPHIE! SOPHIE! SOPHIE! i like it.

Ryan said...

We yelled it 23 times but ten will probably suffice.

Amy said...

Love the advice. I think planning to yell a lot at your children is ideal! I am so excited to find out what Jo's cousin will be! I think it's a girl... but I'm guessing boy.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06