Thursday, June 14, 2007

School's..... Out....For Sum-mer! School's.... Out For-ever! (Well, almost)


Tonight I finished my last assignment for Spring Term. Yeah Baby! (It may not sound like much, but its quite an accomplishment really.) And, I also had the blissful thought today that I only have one and a half semesters left! WA-HOO! Graduation here I come.


-Briana


p.s. Thanks for indulging me - I have to give myself these little "you can finish school" pep talks periodically.


p.p.s. Tonight we got live rock for the aquarium so check out our reef blog pretty soon - I think Eric's going to post pictures and such.

2 comments:

Christy said...

congrats! and any time you finish a term/semester it is a HUGE accomplishment and relief, let's be honest. why is it one and a half semesters left? because you're only going part time in the fall?

Eric said...

Yep... I'm only taking 6 credits in the fall. One day a week at the SL center - they are supposed to be pretty easy. So I get a nice little break here for a few months. (Well, sort of.... :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06