Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Happy Leap Day to One and All!






(Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited for the Cougarettes Concert tomorrow?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Funny...Happy Leap Dday to you... Send me a disk of my grandbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love you, Mom

Briana said...

Mom: Go look at Christy's blog - the one titled, "in case you care". I tag you to do that, oh slackish blogging one. ;)

Love ya!

Briana said...

you do that and I'll work on the CD...

Anna said...

I love it!
My sister's friend is going to be induced today! How fun to have a leap year birthday, unless you have mean parents that only let you celebrate every four years.

Christy said...

happy leap day indeed! love the leapers.

how was the concert?

Briana said...

Christy - it was awesome!!!

Eric said...

Dad wouldn't stop talking about how awesome it was, and how he wishes he could go all of the time. That was a little weird.

-Eric

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06