Thursday, April 24, 2008

Elena Update

Crawling as of yesterday, Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008 at approximately 7:27 p.m.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I missed it, darn. Could you please put some video up on the blog.... so we can all enjoy this new milestone. Now your really gonna have to keep track of her. She's mobile and there will be no stopping her now.
Give her a great big kiss from her grammie genea and tell her I love her gobs.

I love you both too! ;0)
mom

Anna said...

Congrats, and be prepared....it gets crazy when they can move!

Briana said...

Yeah.. point taken, Anna. I just had to fish a little piece of a plastic wrapper, that Elena found on the ground while roaming, out of her mouth. Which made her gag reflex go off because I was sticking my finger so far into her mouth trying to get it out. Which made her throw up a little bit.

Uh oh... it begins.

Christy said...

congrats to little elena!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06