* She has a new tooth!
* She loves to eat pears!
She eats other things as well, but pears are definitely a favorite. You should watch her eat them. She can't get them in her mouth fast enough. Finally, we are having some success with baby food! I'm so relieved. Now I'm starting to think that maybe I just needed to relax a little and that she would eat when she was ready to eat. Because now, she seems ready to eat! :) We've had 4 days of successfully eating baby food and lots of days of chewing on green beans, carrots, bananas, apples, pears, asparagus, and other fruits and vegetables.


* Top three things that she loves to do that she's not supposed to:
1. Pulling herself up to the bathroom garbage cans and pulling things out from them.
2. Pulling herself up to the inside of the coffee table (entertainment center) and reaching for the projector, wires, cords, and buttons. (We've even erected a sort of temporary barricade in front of it, but now she is pulling it down and crawling over it.)
3. Crawling to any and all shoes and trying to eat them. Not sanitary.

5 comments:
That shoe looks delicious!
She is so cute. I'm glad we finally got to babysit her yesterday! After the chewing on shoes stage Jo moved to the wearing shoes stage which she is currently in. This means she has to wear any and all shoes she finds- including Ryan's which make her fall against hard things.
i totally feel your pain girl. i have to watch sophie 24/7 so she is at least safe (even if she still does destroy the place about five times a day, which i then clean up when she naps.) and we just gave sophie real pears for the first time and she LOVES them also. must be in the genes...
Elena must be her Daddy's daughter. I remember the day Dad installed child-proof doorknob thingys. When he got to the end of the hall and looked back, he saw Eric following behind him and taking them off. Eric found it an interesting challenge.
Mom, the wording you used made me laugh because it is just perfect for describing Eric: "found it an intersting challenge". Just perfect! Boy, I love that man!
Post a Comment