Friday, May 16, 2008

Standing Up

Well, shortly after Elena learned to crawl, she started pulling herself up to standing. Each day that passes, she does it more and more. Like now the goal of crawling is to get to something that she can pull herself up on, so she can stand.

Today, I captured some of it on video.

(Please ignore the insane mess that my house is in this video. While Elena's awake, the toys run wild.)

6 comments:

Anna said...

I seriously can't believe how messy your house is.

Hah...totally kidding. My house is a disaster thanks to Miss Clara.

That kid is going to keep you busy for a long time, I predict.

Chandler Marie said...

wow. what happend to cleaning...? you just orget tht part?
haha. im just kidding!

that ws so cute! I cant belive that shes doing this already. haow crazy!

: ]

Anonymous said...

what mess, I didn't see any mess all i could see was the most beautiful, talented grandbaby any gramma could ask for. Can't wait to see you.

Christy said...

she's such a doll. i love all the crowing and the wave. she has changed so much since we've been gone! it's crazy how once they start moving, they just can't stop!

and i just want to let you know that as i type this, i'm looking at toys all over the floor, along with rummikub (sophie's new favorite toy). and some other random crap. shoot, if making a mess makes them happy, i say let them make a mess.

Amy said...

VERY cute:) And I'm pretty sure that mess can't be explained away completely by "Elena's toys." Ha ha!

syellen said...

elena is such a precious! i love watching her every week! (yes, even when she is cranky!) I love you guys! and here is your comment ;)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06