
Well, it's official - we are moving. And fast too! On Saturday afternoon, Eric called me and said that someone had called and wanted to see our condo. I didn't give it much thought because a lot of people have come and looked at it, but nothing has ever happened.
-
Well, for once, something did happen. This couple was very excited about our place and told us that they would call us the next day and let us know after they looked at one more place. Sure enough, last night they called back and said that they wanted to come over on Monday and sign a contract.
-
So, we are moving. Not sure where yet... that is today's project. Along with locating boxes and finding a storage unit. I do have some good leads in Provo, Pleasant Grove, and Springville that would last us at least a couple of months, until we can get things figured out for sure. We are supposed to be out by early next week, so I'm going to be packing like a crazy person. :)
6 comments:
Exciting! I'm not much of a fun of moving...but good luck!!!
Yikes. You are stressing me out. That is a fast move. Good luck and happy moving.
holy cow, i had no idea you guys were even thinking about moving! so are you renting the condo out and then renting an apartment to be closer? good luck, sorry we're not there to help!
Hello!! I ran across your blog, and am so glad I did! I didn't know you guys were planning on moving!! Where are you looking at moving? Renting, buying again???
Anyways,
You can check out our blog at dustinandamyormond.blogspot.com
so you can see all of our updates as well :)
I'll be sure to place you guys on our contacts list, so we can keep up with all the adventures!!
what!! i dodnt know you were moving? thats crazy...well have funn. i wish i could tell you i wish i could help...but i was always taught not to lie..haha no i would help if i could i know how much that sucks but have funn adn keep your chin up im sure you guys will find a place some where.
Love where you found. Just because it's ten minutes away!
Post a Comment