This is why I love Kid to Kid:
I got two pairs of pajamas and one pair of shoes at Target for approx. $35.00 (granted they were really, really cute shoes).
Yesterday, I returned those to Target and took the money to Kid to Kid and got three pairs of pajamas and five pairs of shoes for $29.00. Lots of name brand stuff too... Gap, Old Navy, the Children's Place, etc...
And that's all I have to say about that.
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
2 comments:
sweet deal! i also heart kid to kid and i miss it BAD!! although lately i've been finding some pretty good deals on clearance racks-- sometimes ones that beat kid to kid prices. like just barely at old navy they had a ton of stuff that was $4.99 and under, plus 20% off that! it was awesome. hooray for bargains!
I heart the title of this blog:) And awesome deals too.
Post a Comment