We are back from California!It is good to be home and back on a routine and schedule. Elena was going a little crazy there at the end :) But, we had a BLAST going to Disneyland, California Adventure, the beach, and watching the world famous RCC Marching Band and Colorguard perform and doing a clinic with them. We enjoyed the beautiful, sunny weather in California! :) Pictures from our adventures will follow in a few days - I'm going to try and spend these next couple of days trying to finally finish unpacking our house! :)
6 comments:
awesome chan! I didn't know you guys were planning on that trip! Hooray! You're going to disneyworld - in florida? That is so cool - I've never been there - you will have a blast, though!
fun you guys got to go to cali and d land! i'm jealous! can't wait to see the pictures.
I'm glad you got to go but I'm REALLY glad you're back. Mostly so we can use you for your car... ha ha. Thank you so much for the Lego Advent calender. We are totally stoked. I'm trying to think of punishments for Ryan if he opens anything early... any ideas?
FUN!!! Can't wait to see all the pics.
oooh i am filled with jealousy but soon to join the disneyworld party next year for our big trip! so excited! umm our sow this year was called a toy story and they those were rifles and yes i was amazingly jealous that i couldnt play with them...
Post a Comment