Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elena at 14 months

Since Elena's last official pictures were at seven months, I decided that it was time for an update. So, last Saturday, we went to JCPenney and got pictures taken. Her first sitting didn't go well at all. She just sat absolutely still and expressionless, except for an occasional scowl at the photographer. After looking at the results of that sitting, I decided to reschedule for later in the day to try again. We took a few laps around the mall to warm her up to the new surroundings, got some lunch, and called for reinforcements, a.k.a. Eric, who can always get a smile out of Elena. The second sitting went much better. Here are the results - the first three and the last one here are the ones we are getting, the others are just for fun:







Eric thinks she looks like me in this picture.



Silly girl walking straight up to the camera - but I thought it showed a lot of personality

A preview of Christmas Day? Looks like she won't have any trouble. :)


9 comments:

Eric said...

Total babe! So freakin cute if my opinion counts!

Jack said...

Absolutely cute! She is adorable. Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

you guys make such adorable munchkins...can I say she is the most beautiful little girl in the world. I want another one or two or six or twelve. When you have such a perfect formula it shouldn't go to waste.

Amy said...

I love the 3rd one!

Christy said...

so cute!!! that's awesome that you guys went back because the first ones didn't turn out great. very smart!! and i LOVE elena's christmas dress!

Chandler Marie said...

she is just so stinkin cute! and so big! what a big girl you have! so cute!

Anna said...

cute, cute, cute, cute.

Amy said...

I think they turned out darling. And I love that you used one of the clips you made!!! (I think)

The Copelands said...

Briana! I found your blog! And Elena looks soooooo cute in these pictures:) Can't wait for y'all to come to our house for dinner next month!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06