Yesterday at cub scouts, the boys were drawing pictures to display at pack meeting of what they want to be when they grow up. One boy (we'll call him Ben) was drawing a picture of a dragon. The boy sitting next to him (we'll call him Jake) looked over at what Ben was drawing and the following conversation took place:
Jake: "Is that... blood on his teeth??"
Ben (coloring red on the tips of the dragon's teeth): "Yep!"
Jennie (the other den leader): "So, Ben, is that what you want to be when you grow up... a dragon slayer?"
Ben: "No, a dragon keeper. It's what I wish I could be. I don't know what I'm going to be."
(The boys all keep drawing and talking for another minute...)
Ben: "It's a komodo dragon. I know two differe - Oh, I forgot! He needs to have rabies!"
:)
I Do Now
2 days ago
3 comments:
What?? ha haa ha!
Kids say the darndest things!
I'm laughing. Okay, just for you. Here's something else funny I heard recently... Some people are like slinkies. They're not really good for anything but when you push them down the stairs it makes you smile.
Post a Comment