- Today we got to hear the heartbeat! Hooray! It was strong and steady, which is always a relief!
- Doctor is now pretty sure about the due date - Feb 7th here we come.
- And I was pretty sure I was going to get yelled at for gaining too much weight because I have felt like a blob, but.... I lost 1 1/2 lbs from my last visit! Woot! :) (Don't worry, I'm not psycho... most of you have seen the way I eat. :) They said that it was perfectly normal and that mom and baby are healthy.)
- As for gender: doctor made no guesses from hearing the heartbeat, like he did with Elena. Eric and I, with our untrained ears, thought it sounded slower than we remembered Elena's being, so we are going with boy. haha... we'll see. (All of you who have guessed girl though, hang in there. I would be thrilled for another girl - I need your vibes. :)
I Do Now
2 days ago
3 comments:
So exciting! I always loved hearing the heartbeat . . . especially the first time with each pregnancy! I'm still thinking it's a girl, but we'll see :)
hooray! so very exciting. i also think it's a girl because for you guys to have a boy second too would just be too much of a coincidence! we'll see. :)
Yeah your having a baby! That's so neat that you got to hear the heart beat. I think you're having a girl. Unless you're copy cats like Chris and Tom.
Post a Comment