.... I would sell my soul for a gallon of milk.
Or even a half-gallon or a pint or something. I'd even settle for just enough milk to fill a bottle.
After returning home from running some errands with a very grumpy Elena and being very excited to put her down for a nap, I have remembered that we are out of milk. Any and all types. Blah.... the idea of trying to wrestle her back into her carseat and fight with her in a store again does not sound very appealing. This is one of those times when I really need a live-in nanny.
(Sigh.)
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
5 comments:
ugh is right... hope she did alright...
oh yah, that's bad. nap without milk would not go over very well in this house. sometimes when i've been out of milk i give sophie warm water and she doesn't seem to care too much-- especially if she's really tired.
That's how I feel when I wake up in the morning to discover that someone finished off the milk during the night. And that's just because that requires me to make breakfast instead of pulling out the cereal. No small person crying for her milk. I'm sorry.
Oh man, I feel your pain!!!!
Sorry! That hurts.
Post a Comment