Well, we officially have a date set for ultrasound day! Hooray! Ultrasound day is my favorite :) Thankfully, the time leading up to it has seemed to fly by - way different than last time.
So, since I know you all are probably pretty excited about this ;) you should probably throw in your two cents and vote about whether you think we're having a boy or a girl. For whatever it's worth, based on the heartbeat today, the doctor guessed boy. And I've been thinking that it's a boy, as well. (Someone help me to feel better about having a boy... I'm scared out of my wits!) So, there you go. Go vote.
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago
9 comments:
while Dallin adores his neice...He says it's time for a boy. I'll take whatever you give me! Hey how about one of each ;0)
mom
So exciting! I'm going with boy...it'll be great. Boys are supposed to be less maintenance, right?
Boys are wonderful! It seemed to me that they were more trouble when they were little (climbing, hiding, exploring, experimenting . . . ) but less moody when they were older. I always felt like I had a bond with my boys that I hadn't "earned" if that makes sense. You'll be fine with a boy!
Still--I'm guessing the wee one is a girl!
i guess girl too, just because it would be so CRAZY if you guys too had a girl and then a boy! but i LOVE my baby boy. i seriously wanted another girl second, but now that i have a boy i think i could have lots of little boys and be happy. they are so cute! and you don't have to worry about bows and all that. way less maintenance, which i like. (since the girls just pull the bows out anyway, right?)
I voted Girl, just because I really have no idea!
I am getting more and more excited for this boy to come-I love to think of the things he'll do-hold the priesthood, serve a mission, give blessings, etc etc. It is amazing when I think about it, that Heavenly Father has chosen us to send a sweet boy to. Hopefully that will help you feel a little more calm about a boy-if it is in fact a boy!
I think a boy too. And I just have to tell you... that boys ROCK. He will seriously rock your SOCKS. When I found out i was pregnant with a boy I was terrified of raising him in this super screwed up world. But I feel like I can do it. The gospel is true and whoever is sent to you is capable of overcoming whatever evil there is at this time. No worries, by happy!
I voted boy too! There is nothing like a Momma's boy :) (well maybe a Momma's girl??) but still...
Boy for sure. I have no parenting advice because I am not a parent. But I promise to spoil him!
it is my opinion that it will be a boy! hooray!
Post a Comment