Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tender Mercy

Holy Cow. So, hop on over to cJane's blog and check out her post from today.

http://blog.cjanerun.com/2009/09/pairpear.html

It was just what I needed (considering I'm pretty dang positive we're having a boy and I'm still nervous about that - feeling better, but still nervous) and the timing is unbelievable (since TODAY is ultrasound day!!!). And besides all of that, she writes beautifully and gave a lovely tribute to sons.

The moral of the story is - the Lord knows us and blesses us. Even when we're being silly.

4 comments:

emuhle said...

today! :)
that post is adorable.

Christy said...

hooray for TODAY!

be sure and call us with the exciting news. we cannot wait to hear.

Liz said...

Very cool post. Thanks for sharing. And we are very anxious to hear the results of today's doctor visit. In fact, I'm waiting for the phone to ring . . . NOW!

Amy said...

TWINS! I just know it :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06