Monday, September 21, 2009

The best gift ever

Before Elena was born, my colorguard captains gave me two miniature flags as a gift at the end of the year - one for Eric and one for my baby, they said.

Well, as I've mentioned before, Elena loves dancing and singing. And she adores my colorguard girls and always tries to spin with them. At home, she's always grabbing those little flags that we were given and playing with them. They are pretty much the best gift ever. When she has her cousins over, she always runs excitedly to get her flags, so that they can play with her. But, they never think its quite as cool as she does. :) What have I done to this girl? Not even two yet and totally brainwashed.






Notice the how she builds the climax to the end. :)

12 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I love those videos and her singing! I think it is awesome that she knows how to do that! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH I love that precious girl. That is so what I needed to start my day!!!!!!
She is such a natural. Love the singing. Elena Noel... Gramma love you to pieces.

Ryan said...

Did you teach her how to hold the flag or did she pick that up by herself?

Briana said...

Ryan: she picked that up on her own - like I said, she's crazy :)

Amy said...

Wow! you've got a future spinner on your hands! I expect that by her next birthday, you will have taught her to correctly do a drop spin, double, and parallels! :)

Christy said...

she is SO cute! and i am seriously impressed by her dancing skillz. i totally want to get sophie some streamers. so fun.

Anna said...

she is darling! what a character. I LOVE the singing.

The Copelands said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in quite some time:)

Amy said...

Jo has enjoyed those flags a number of times as well:) It's a good thing you received two!

Lisa said...

how adorable! Love the videos.... she's a doll!

Me said...

Hahaha, oh I just love her so much. What a babe.

Us'ens said...

v0h My Gosh!!! How precious is that!! She is great!! Sure do miss seeing all of you...maybe one of these days, before she has her own Color Guard team & you will be putting pics of her brother on the blog doing the things that she is doing now!
We love you guys...keep in touch.
Hugs,
Gramma Lori & Grampa Dave

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06