We're getting pretty excited around here! Elena stops several times a day to touch and admire the presents under the tree :) I was browsing through old pictures today and came across pictures from Christmas' past. This will be our fifth Christmas together!
In honor of only one week 'til Christmas, here's a few pictures just for fun (oh, and please be kind and forgive our bedhead and non-make-uped state - you know how Christmas morning goes):
(Not pictured: Christmas '05)
Christmas '06:

Christmas '07:
Check out the bottom of that tree, about to burst at the seams. And this was only Christmas Eve - before Santa came :) Christmas morning was worse. But, I guess that's how it is when you have 6 of 7 kids and their family's home for Christmas.
What little rolly babies all of our girls were back then... and wow, Eric's sideburns were long :)
Little, little Elena sleeping through all the excitement...
But, then she woke up!
Christmas '08:
Looking at these pictures, all I can say, is "Wow! What a difference a year makes!" Elena has grown up so much since last Christmas!
Elena not wanting to wake up and join the fun. Haha... guess we'll have to enjoy these last few years of getting to sleep in on Christmas morning. :)

Can't wait to see what this year holds in store!
5 comments:
so fun to see all those pictures! it is crazy how fast the time has gone, and how much has changed in five short years. i can't wait for this year.
I love this! What a great idea... I may copy you. If I get up the courage to go through my HUGE container of pictures over the last 10 years that STILL aren't in a scrapbook!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Love the pictures and the memories!
I hope that you had a great Christmas and got some great pictures. And Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. I hope all is well and wish you and your family a happy new year.
Shaylee
What a cute timeline! What a difference a year makes with babies, eh? How long have you and Eric been married?
Hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Christmas!
Post a Comment