Friday, December 4, 2009

Thoughts for the day

1. Low-fat Egg Nog is highly disappointing and disgusting. It was on sale, so I bought some yesterday to fulfill an Egg Nog craving. Blegh. Don't do it. Go for the good stuff.

2. Last night we watched Angels and Demons. Whoa. What a twist at the end! In spite of being really creepy, we actually really enjoyed it. Anyone else seen it?

6 comments:

Logan Family said...

We watched Angels and Demons, but we had already the book, so we knew about the twist the whole movie. Your right- it was kind of creepy. I used to watch more violent movies when I was younger and it didn't really affect me, but now that I'm married to Sterling, I don't like watching people being tortured and dying. I think I've just become a worrier. But overall, I think they did a pretty good job with the movie and it was very entertaining!

Christy said...

in my humble opinion, all egg nog is highly disappointing and disgusting. ah ha.

i have not seen angels and demons, but i would like to. i have read the book, which rocked. yah, that twist at the end is unreal!

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Sorry Anna I disagree the book was so much better. Really, you have to suffer through the first 80 pages, then things get going. The movie was horrible and basically focused on the violence, I felt. The book has real history and the real twists in the story which are waaaay better than the movie. But both are a little graphic, well all of the Dan Brown novels are.

I have never had an eggnog craving, but I will beware of low-fat eggnog. lol

Shaylee

Lisa said...

Egg Nog is totally one of those things you only need one cup a year!

I haven't seen the movie or read the book, but I did hear the book was great!

Amy said...

I have an even better idea. Don't crave egg nog because it's sick:)

Amy said...

blegh, a craving for egg nog? gross!! I do have a recipe for egg nog that I was asked to use when I was a nutrition educator for Utah County....it might help satisfy your craving, and it was pretty low fat if I remember correctly....
let me know and I'll try to find the recipe if you want....

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06