Lily Marguerite Hoffman
Born: Friday, January 22nd at 4:35 p.m.
5 lbs 9 oz
19 inches long
Lily's Hospital Photo
(They have a photographer who comes to the hospital and takes pictures the day after the baby is born. I can't believe they caught her this awake - she slept non-stop, until we came home, that is.) :)

Family of Four!
So many things to say! But, unfortunately, not much time (or energy) to say them at the moment. I'll sum up by saying:
- Lily is beautiful and perfectly healthy and sweet. We love her!
- We have a dark-eyed, brown-haired little girl. Who'd have thought? :)
- Labor had its highs and lows, but was overall, very good. (Stay posted for the full labor and delivery story)
- Elena is one sweet big sister. She has been a really good helpful girl and very gentle with her sister, but we're still transitioning and she's not totally sold yet on the way life has been changed at our house.
- Last night, Lily decided that all-night nursing marathons are awesome. And I decided that they are not so awesome. At 4:30 a.m., after being awake all night, I finally succumbed and brought Lily into bed with me and finally was able to get a few hours of sleep. I have a new plan for tonight - wish me luck!
- In conclusion, life is beautiful, birth is a miracle, sleep is something I dream about, and we are so excited that our little girl is here!
More details to come... later. :)
16 comments:
My verification word is "blarb." That's funny. Hooray for sweet Lily! She is so darling. So beautiful. I'm glad Elena is enjoying her for the most part. It must be so sweet to have your mom there to help! She's a grandma who loves her grandbabies and hopefully you'll be getting a few naps because of it. Congrats! I'm excited to hold her again. I'm calling you right now to discuss when this will happen in fact:)
I also like the cleavage cover up:)
Congratulations Briana! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!!! She's just beautiful! Can't wait to hear more of your story!
Congratulations. And I love the name. Lilly is a fav of mine (but I couldn't use it because Lucy and Lilly...too similar).
congratulations! she is beautiful!
man, i am impressed that you lasted until 4:30 am. oh man, those first few weeks are rough in the sleep department! but at least you know (unlike last time) that it does get better quickly! lily is absolutely darling. i am already dieing to see her again. when can i??? :) please please please let me know if i can take elena for you or something. i know your mom's there now, but i would still love to help with anything.
Oh my, she is adorable! And so petite :) Love the name too.... Can't wait to hear all the details!
Hooray for a dark colored second child! They are the best, if I do say so myself! ;) Hopefully we can come down again soon, and remember to encourage mom to make the trip up here with Elena! We'd love to have them!
Congratulations!!! I'm glad all is well, and that she's here safe and sound! Take it easy--she's a DOLL!!
Oh my! What a beautiful and wonderful family you have Briana!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Congrats!
So cute, congratulations!!! Can't wait for the full story...and I love the name Lily, good work!
so beautiful!
Congrats and many blessings to your family! She is just so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment