"And then, to finish - we'll snuggle!"

"Look, no hands!" :)



Giving Lily a bath






I love watching these two grow up together! :)
Elena is a good little helper - always telling me when "Baby Lily" is crying, trying to put Lily's binky back in when it falls out, helping me put lotion on Lily after her bath, trying to give Lily one of her play doll bottles, and lots more.
I love my girls!
5 comments:
how sweet. i love the pictures of the two in the bouncer. totally enough room, right? elena looks like quite the little helper. lily looks like she's filling out a little bit. i need to see her!
Those pictures are so dear. Elena really loves Lily. I can't wait to be with you guys again. I feel like it's been so so long. And we are ALL sick now. So it wont be anytime soon. But someday, we shall meet again:)
Adorable pictures!
I love those pictures! They are going to be best friends! I can't wait to see Lily! She is such a doll! Elena and Maren should get along great! Can't wait to see you!
Oh my goodness. So sweet. They'll for sure be the best of friends! Isn't it crazy that once you have a new baby the older one seems so big!
Post a Comment