Monday, July 19, 2010

Rice Cereal

I love the afternoons when Elena is napping and Lily has her rice cereal. I feel like I get to slow down a little and spend some time just soaking in Lily.

It is also fun to watch this silly girl eat. She is what you would call a "full-contact" eater. No matter how neat I try to keep her, she has a way of making sure the cereal gets on as much of her as possible. She also likes to suck on her spoon, so I give her an extra one to work on while I feed her with the other. Lily really likes rice cereal - not quite as ravenously as her cousin, Atticus, but way more than Elena did.

Little baby in a bi-ig chair (sung to the tune of "fat guy in a little coat")

Sometimes she is just overcome by the goodness and starts sucking the remainder off her bib.





4 comments:

Us'ens said...

Ahhhhh, what sweetness! She is such a darling! Not only cutness, but with the sunny disposition to boot!! Thanks for sharing...makes us feel closer! Love 'n Hugs to everyone at your house!!

Christy said...

the video and pictures made me smile. love those little squeals! she looks way too little for that big high chair!

Amy said...

i LOVE her squeals!!

Lisa said...

OH so sweet! I was totally singing along to "fat guy in a little coat" hahaha!! classic.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06