Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: 6 month pictures




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!! who took them. I want one of each... can't wait to see you all. Much love.

mom

Christy said...

they are SO CUTE! i love her little dress.

Liz said...

So, so, so adorable! Cute dress; whoever picked that out had really good taste :)

Us'ens said...

Oh! My! Gosh!! What precious pics!! She is such a cuteness!! And, growing up so quickly!! :(
But, I know you are aware of that!
Would love to see you guys...how is big sis doing? I see her numbers are up...that is good. Give them hugs for us. Love you guys a bunch!

syellen said...

What a cutie!

Lisa said...

ADORABLE!!!! How do you even decide which one to frame?! They are all so cute. She is getting her own look... but I think in the 3rd one I see some similarity to Elena. 6 mos + is my fav stage :)

The Copelands said...

Lily is so cute! I can't wait to see y'all again! And as for a shower, I don't have any definite plans yet. But once I do, I will let you know, or I'll get your address from you so you can get an invite!

P.S. Fro has been MIA lately, we need to plan a dinner soon. Would Elena be able to make it? Or would she have to stay home?

Briana said...

emily: anytime elena's counts are high we can do it. they're high now and should be highish frequently over the next month and a half, so soon would be a great time! the two months after that (mid septemer through november) are going to be doom :) and we probably won't be able to get out then. let's do it!

Jenny said...

Very cute pictures! Lily looks so much older in them! I love the white dress ! She looks like such a happy baby! Such a hugable size!

Me said...

Nice dress! :) Adorable!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06