Friday, August 20, 2010

Elena strikes again

A few weeks ago, I was sitting at the computer and apparently focusing really hard because I didn't register that Elena was putting stickers ALL over me - arms, neck, face, etc. It looked like I was covered in tattoos. :)

Last week, Elena attacked Lily with stickers while we weren't looking.



It was all fun and games for Baby Lily until we had to peel the stickers off. :)

5 comments:

syellen said...

How nice of Elena. What were you doing up at 3 in the morning to post this?

Liz said...

Poor Lily! Kind of reminds me of the time Eric put a suction cup on his forehead and thought it was great fun until he pulled it off. Not sure why it reminds me of that, but it does :)

Chandler Marie said...

Hahaha poor girl! Thats to cute though!

Christy said...

he he! the younger sibling sure does get picked on. cute little gal.

Lisa said...

hahahahaaa!! that's adorable. kinda funny the things we can tune out. i've seen a girl with star tats there... is is kat somebody??

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06