Friday, September 17, 2010

One beautiful afternoon at the end of summer...

...Elena and I went out in the backyard while Lily was napping. It was a gorgeous, peaceful afternoon - perfectly warm, with a slight breeze, and soft light filtering through the trees.






9 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, fall is the greatest. Elena looks adorable.

Piano Mom said...

I just love these pictures of her. I am glad that she is able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. Thank you so much for all of your support! I hope Elena continues to get better!

Liz said...

Love the pictures! Elena looks wonderful; don't you just drink in these beautiful fall days?

Christy said...

wow, what beautiful light! elena looks so cute in that outfit. i love it. you always dress your girls so cute.

ps- i seriously had so much fun last night/this morning. thanks so much for coming!

Lisa said...

what a cute little "explorer"!! Isn't the weather just perfect right now?!!

Courtney said...

I love those days!

Mireya said...

Definitely different weather than we have been having here, mid 50s and rain! Oh well, gives a good excuse for apple cider :)

Enjoy the last days of summer!

Amy said...

I love the way you started the post---it made me feel as if I was reading a fairy tale, and the pictures were so sweet!

Chelsea said...

She is just too cute. I am just loving the weather these days :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06