Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A call for help

Delayed Intensification started today, and unfortunately a nasty cold also just hit Briana. She feels unequal to the task at hand, so if anyone wants to help her, has been wanting to help but didn't know what to do. She could probably use some rest/meals this week.

Thanks,

Eric

7 comments:

Eric said...

Also checkout http://pojofitness.blogspot.com/ Briana is famous, and so good looking!

Liz said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'd be glad to help. I'll call you tonight.

Chelsea said...

I wish I lived closer, Id come help any way I could. It can be so hard to be a full time nurse on top of all the other Mommy duties.. and when you get sick on top of it, well its just no good. I hope you have a good support system around you. Sending some love your way... ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

don't forget to call me if you need me, I can leave at a moments notice. I love you all.
mom

Christy said...

thank you for letting us know eric. i will figure out our schedule and let you know when we can help. i would love to!

Amy said...

I will bring dinner tonight! (Wednesday)

Amy said...

It is so wonderful that you can post a blog like this and get help! You are truly surrounded by angels! I wish we lived in the same state--i would love to bring a meal, but unfortunately by the time it ships there, it will be rotten :( What can I do for you guys from here?? Please let me know--i'd love to help!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06