So, I guess peer pressure works. Well, not exactly
peer pressure, but whatever. More like public humiliation. ;) Anyways, Lily is now crawling like most of the rest of the babies of the world. Once again, I was amazed by the whole process of how she progressed and learned and mastered it. I can definitely see why people want to study child development. It is fascinating. Little kids are amazing.
Just two days ago, she was still doing a hybrid of the old stomach-flopping crawling and normal hands and knees crawling:
Then today, things really accelerated (there was even a big difference between this morning and this evening). She is exclusively crawling on her hands and knees now. And she's really fast and really cute.
My baby is growing! Maybe not physically (haha), since she is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but the rest of her is growing up.
4 comments:
On you first video, it stopped on the last frame with Lily looking right at you. Her face is awesome!
i love that she is really crawling now--she's fast! Cameron started army crawling right before we moved--he was almost 8 months--and still army crawls--i'm not sure if he'll ever crawl on his knees, as he's learned to pull himself up on things and likes to walk around that way....
Yay! She is getting so old! I want to see y'all! I can't believe she is still so tiny:) Jason's newest little girl was 4 months when we went up to Portland in June and was already wearing 9 month clothing! Just shows how different every baby is:)
Syd and I just watching the videos, and I can't tell you how many times she said, "Oh" or "Aww" or "what a cute baby".... so basically she is adorable :)
Post a Comment