I've said it before and I'll say it again (and as long as I keep having cute pictures to share ;)): I LOVE watching these two together. Watching them play together, learn from each other, feed off of what the other one is doing (like when Elena runs around the living room in circles and then Lily wants to, as well), and seeing the sweet love they have for each other is one of the best parts of my job as a mom. I'm so glad these girls have each other. Sisters are the best!
Not exactly sure what they are doing here, but they sure were having fun! :)


Elena and Lily just about die laughing when they take turns yelling into this little megaphone. It cracks me up just thinking about their giggles. :)

Sometimes when it gets a little too quiet around here, I pop my head into their room and find this:


10 comments:
So wonderful! I love the pictures of them together . . . reading, playing with the megaphone . . . so cute! Aren't you glad they have each other! They will always be the best of friends. Cute, cute girls.
Wow, you can really see how much they just love and adore each other in these pictures! So precious, enjoy all of these moments!
the picture are great - they'll be BFFs for life!
That is one thing that I am excited about, when we do have another one, is seeing two little siblings play together!! I love the megaphone story-what funny girls!!
Super cute. Sisters are the best.
they are sooooo cute together. there's nothing like sibling love. i hope my sophe has a sister someday.
Absolutely ADORABLE!!! I'll never tire of seeing pics of them! Hugs!!
Sisters are the best! Mine is 7 years younger and the years of us growing up I remember as being very sweet and loving. She would tell you she remembers them as me sitting on her, picking on her and generally doing mean older sister things, lol!
When my two oldest were that age they played so well together....I loved it! It was princesses and pretend and bike rides, and tea parties...so much fun! I miss that...thanks for sharing and reminding me of those good times... Children give life so much more meaning.
These pictures warm my heart. Reminds me of how close I feel to my sisters. Sisters are the best. It was so sweet to watch them this week when Elena got home from the hospital. Lily clung on to her with all four limbs- like a little monkey.
Post a Comment