Elena was in the hospital with pneumonia and feeling pretty yucky (as evidenced in the first couple of pictures). One night, the nurses gave her this "Singing Diva" playset (oh dear...), which was pretty silly, but it cheered her up. It was even better when Daddy got silly, too. :)
Eric was feeling it.
"The worst part was when they closed their eyes." (Anyone??)
9 comments:
I love Elena's progression in the pictures from blech to happy! What fun.
I like the singing diva in pic #4. Looks like a fun distraction!
What fun! And what a good daddy!
I'm so happy to see that her ANC numbers are finally coming up...I have been watching them!
What wonderful pictures! The staff at PCH are fantastic, I'm convinced that it takes very special people to do that type of care...that would be sooooo hard!!
And, as always, a huge THANK YOU for continuing to share your story! Hugs to all!
I'm glad that Elena has a dad that is so entertaining :) I love that little costume--what a great thing for her to be given while she was feeling so yucky! I hope she's feeling better!
eric's facial experessions are the best. coming in a close second is the wig. what a good daddy to keep things lively there in the hospital!
That wig is super duper awesome!
Sweet! I like the purple hair.
Hooray! I finally read the post and know the quote. I don't know if anyone else got it... didn't read the comments to find out. But I score a big whopping 100 (with a two legged jump and arms outstretched like will ferral on Bewitched) ABOUT A BOY! Woohoo. I'm glad Eric is such a good Dad. Sorry Elena was feeling so crummy.
Post a Comment