Friday, June 3, 2011

Better together

We did it!

Eric got back yesterday from two+ weeks on an engineering study abroad in China!!! He survived 5 different plane rides (they got around!), a couple of weeks in a communist country :), and a whole lot of iffy Chinese food. I survived with (most of) my sanity intact, and our kids are still alive. :)

We three ladies who stayed home are beyond THRILLED to have him back. Extended periods of time away from eachother are for the birds. :) Eric had a great time and the full report/pictures will come later, but for now, take a look at the ADORABLE little souvenirs Eric brought back for Elena and Lily:



:)

And just for fun - Lily and a laser pen that Eric was given at one of the buildings they toured in China. It's pretty hilarious:

9 comments:

Amy said...

I love those cute little outfits! That is so cute--Cameron would love chasing a laser pointer! I didn't know Eric was gone for so long--so glad you guys are together again!

Lisa said...

those dresses are so cute! and wow Elena's hair is growing so fast!! that laser video is hilarious

The Copelands said...

they are adorable!! I think Tuesday might work best for the park next week. Let us know what you think!

Mireya said...

I love the kimonos, the color is so pretty! Glad Eric made it home safely!

Anna said...

China, eh? Pretty cool.

Courtney said...

Holy cow, that's a long time to be gone! Congrats on suriving and I can't wait to see the pictures.

Those dresses/girls are adorable.

Piano Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those dresses. What cute presents. Elena is looking so grown up too...maybe it's the hair. Her's looks so much like Erin's. I hope all is going well with you guys.

Christy said...

oh my gosh, that laser video is fantastic. poor lily being tortured and all. and those dresses are SOOO cute. way to go eric. i'm so glad everyone survived THE CHINA.

Liz said...

Such cute dresses! And I can't wait to see the photos of China!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06