Monday, October 10, 2011

I've said it once (or fifty times), I'll say it ten million more times...

...Make A Wish is amazing!!!

Updates are coming over the next few days on Elena's birthday and other happenings in our life, but you have to check out this video a fellow Utah Cancer Mom made for an upcoming Make A Wish fundraiser in St. George. It's just pictures of the experiences of some of the Utah Make A Wish kids, but it is beautiful! I was crying happy tears seeing the countless examples of the wonderful things MAW has done. The work they do really is incredible! INCREDIBLE!

Check it out - it'll give you warm fuzzies. :)


2 comments:

Christy said...

Yes! Warm fuzzies! Especially at all the Elena pics. Holy cow, she's changed so much. Also, I am so pleased that I made the MAW cut. :) ha ha.

Briana said...

Christy: ha! i was also going to say that you are a like a famous featured photographer, too. :)

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06