Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Five shots of "being four!"


10 comments:

syellen said...

Super cute and sassy! Love it!!

Anna said...

Looks like you have a poser on your hands as well! Happy Birthday to Elena

Jack said...

love the over the glasses look.
so sassy.

Chelsie said...

SHe's so fabulous!

Me said...

Cute! I like her popped hip-so Elena. I love her outfit.

Logan Family said...

Happy birthday Elena!

Ashley Elliott Photography said...

so cute, I LOVE that tutu dress, too cute!

Jenny said...

So cute! Elena is seriously so cute and sassy. Her personality cracks me up! What a social little girl! I heard how she thought her hair was brown because it was cut like Tangled's! Too cute. Maren is also going to be Rupunzel for halloween!

Lisa said...

oh my, those pics are darling! she has quiet the sass and sweetness all rolled into one! and love her outfit.

Christy said...

SO cute. I love the skirt. And the glasses. And all the sass. We love you Elena!

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06