Saturday, January 28, 2012

Delightful Deja Vu

This week we got our second real snow of this (very bizarre) winter. We had been celebrating Lily's birthday and seeing all the snow had me reminiscing. It was the exact weather - just about to the day, I think that we had two years ago when we brought Lily home from the hospital for the first time.

My mom's pictures from two years ago:



My pictures from this year:

The night it started snowing


And the scene the next morning



Isn't it gorgeous? The plus side of our dry, warm winter this year is that I am super excited for snow still at the end of January. :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

So pretty. I wish we would get more snow. Dry winter=blech!

Amy said...

It is very beautiful. I am already feeling ready for spring though:). Don't hate me. Don't hate me for wanting spring and don't hate me for falling asleep during our woman date the other night!

Christy said...

it looks beautiful! i love those last few pictures. it really is so fun those first few snowfalls.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06