Friday, August 30, 2013

Time to make it official

I'm getting very close to finishing up Kate's birth story and I realized that I never properly introduced our little lady here. So, in preparation for the posting of her wonderful birth story, I thought we'd make it official and announce our beautiful little girl:


**********************




Kate Nicole Hoffman

5 lbs, 5 oz
18 inches long

August 4th, 2013
8:55 p.m.

Stillborn, but born still.

*************************


(And one more, for now, so you can see her gorgeous fuzzy little head. It's my favorite. I just love, love, love it.)


11 comments:

Sara said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing your story and your sweet Kate with all of us!

Joseph & Shaylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph & Shaylee said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Kate is so beautiful!

Christy said...

she is so beautiful. just perfect. i think all the pictures of her and you guys just after she was born are incredible.

Chelsie said...

She's so beautiful and so very much a Hoffman! Thank you so much for sharing your precious girl with us.

Anna said...

She is beautiful.

Alyssa said...

so gorgeous!

Liz said...

I love this picture of her. What a darling baby you birthed!

Mika said...

Thinking of you especially today on the one-month mark.

Amy said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing!! Sweet Kate!!

Us'ens said...

Kate is definitely a Hoffman!! Such a beautiful little girl...our prayers continue to be with all of you...Love 'n Hugs

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06