Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Hottest Thing I've Seen In a While!

Yes, my friends, it doesn't get much more attractive than this:

Eric...

In the kitchen,


cooking,



In dress clothes.



Mmm Hmm! :) I love this man!

14 comments:

Liz said...

:) I agree; very attractive! And I'm so glad you love him . . . and his fish . . . and his birds . . . and everything else!

Christy said...

very attractive indeed. i don't know if i've ever seen tom quite like that... eric needs to teach him a thing or two. :)

and your kitchen is so cute! i like all the white.

The Copelands said...

Hahahaha! I loved that. It is so true though. What wife doesn't love seeing her husband cooking while in dress clothes?

Amy said...

Excellent!! Dustin helps me out in the kitchen all the time-and I love it!! I should take pictures too :)

Jack said...

Priceless. He obviously had no idea you had a camera...obviously.
Thanks for all the help the other night! Mucho appreciative.

Joseph & Shaylee said...

Adorable, Joe does that too but I make him wear his John Deere apron to protect his clothes, lol. The big move, back to the Tri-Cities! We don't know which one we will settle in, but Joe has a job offer with Lithia Motors and we will see which one takes him (there are three in the Tri) We are so excited!

Briana said...

Shaylee: With Lithia motors?? My dad works for Lithia in Kennewick! What a small world! Where would he be working - in parts, sales, the shop? My dad works in the parts department. Funny, funny!

Me said...

Haha, so cute!

Anonymous said...

ay, papi. que bueno esta

Joseph & Shaylee said...

He would be in the service department, so the shop, eventually he would love to be service manager... a worthy goal. Wow really small world. :)

Anonymous said...

Verdaderamente estoy de acuerdo con anonimos...jejeje

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

uuyy,..papacito usted esta buenote, opino lo mismo que anon jejeje...

Amy said...

so hot right now.

Cedar Waxwing

Cedar Waxwing
by Eric Hoffman 12/23/06