Yes, we are sick around these parts. Sick as dogs. And it stinks. A LOT!But, today Eric and I weighed ourselves and he is down 11 lbs and I am down 3 lbs! (3 lbs may not sound like much, but despite all my exercising and trying to eat less/healthier, I have been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now, so finally getting the scale to budge in the downward direction is an amazing feeling!)
So, maybe there is a silver lining to all of junkiness of feeling like death.
P.S. regular posting will resume when we don't feel like total crap. :)
8 comments:
I agree, rotten way to lose weight! But we'll take what we can get, right? I hope you get feeling better soon. Eric seemed pretty wiped out today, and I was worried about you. I hope you got some good rest.
ah! i found you through the wonderful world of blogging! your daughter is absolutely beautiful! it looks like a lot has changed since high school for both of us!
oh and my blog is http://thereilfamily.blogspot.com/
Hooray for sickness! You are very funny:) I think everyone who had their kids at the V-day dinner got sick! Sorry! My kids have the croup. But I'm glad you lost weight. I still have not:)
not a bad silver lining indeed... i think after i have this baby i'm going to volunteer to work in the nursery and be the one to wipe all the runny noses so i can lose the baby weight. not a bad idea, i'd say. :)
sorry you guys have all been sick!!
Hope you guys are doing better today.
I hope you all feel better soon!!
are you all over your sickness?
seth has 6 months left in the marine corps, and then we are off to pullman. we live in san diego, and im taking online classes through wsu. ill just need to fill out a campus transfer form this summer. congratulations on being done with school! what is your degree in? im getting my ba in humanities. i have three semesters left after this one (i lost a lot of credits when i transferred from ups and took some time off). then teacher certification, then my masters. seth will be applying to wsu vet program after he gets some basics out of the way.
what else is new? where are you living/working?
Post a Comment