So, in honor of my love, a little post to show him that I think he's become pretty awesome in 26 years of life:
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. You're silly... you always keep me laughing and you've taught me that you can get through most anything with a sense of humor.



2. You love me! (That's pretty amazing, if you ask me!)
3. I have so much fun with you!

4. You are so supportive of me - in everything! You never tell me I can't achieve something, but you're always right there behind me helping me and cheering me on (like when I was working on graduating in an insanely short amount of time or coming to all my various colorguard events and letting me bounce show ideas of off you.)

5. You're a very HOT dancer! mmm-hmmm!
6. I can always count on you to document sightings of rare, brown pelicans when we're walking along the beach in Oregon. (AND you know that they ARE brown pelicans. AND that they are rare. AND you know what pretty much any bird is, too.)

7. You are so forgiving, patient, sensitive, and giving. A girl simply COULD NOT ask for a more incredible husband. 8. You are really hot. Look at that picture- enough said.
9. You are always willing to indulge me when I'm in a crazy mood - like having a chips and queso dip dinner-picnic in the living room.
10. You take really good care of us - working hard, building us cool things, protecting us with your big muscles and guns, and all your great skills ;)

11. You are the world's best brother. I've learned so much from watching you.
12. We have a salt-water aqaurium because of you! :) You little cutie.



And SO much more!! I could go on forever.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! Great post :)
happy happy birthday sweetheart!
you are my favorite son in love.
I 'm glad you were born 26 years ago today too. you have made my sweet daughter very happy and the two of you have given me a beautiful granddaughter. we love you have a voodabah day...
mom and dad brimley
Eric don't let this go to your head too much. I mean you're cool, but...not that cool.
What a sweet post, Briana! I'm so glad that my little boy has you to love him and take care of him!
briana our boys have the same birthday! what a day of happiness :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!! i promise i remembered, even though i didn't call. i meant to at night when i knew you'd be home and then when it came to be night... i forgot. DAH! if it makes you feel better i forgot to call danny and eric b. on their birthdays too. i'm a jerk. i blame pregnancy. forgive me!!!
cute post briana! fun to see all the photos-- some i hadn't ever seen before.
Happy birthday Eric! And don't worry. My husband is even older than you:)
Happy Birthday to Eric. You have such a cute family.
I love the pictures of Elena with pigtails! I know exactly what you mean about the painful side hair growing in....it is taking sooooo long. She is such a doll. Love the watching tv shots. Hilarious.
Post a Comment